Test your intellectual capabilities with these tough brain teasers!
(All answers are given after the last puzzle.)
A prisoner breaks out of prison and was reported to be hiding in one of these houses.
Here are five different shapes. The question is really simple:
There are 5 houses (each of different colors). There is a person in each house. Each of different nationalities, drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet.
No one drinks the same drink, smokes the same brand of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes BlueMaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend has a neighbor that drinks water.
Last Clue: Discard all possibilities one by one until you reach the final solution.
LeBron is trapped in a room. There is a table, a chair, 2 doors, and a small hole in the ceiling. Behind the first door, there’s a serial killer waiting for LeBron. Behind the second door there’s a glass tunnel that magnifies the sunlight, and it creates such a high temperature that even opening the door could kill LeBron.
Here’s the question:
A small percentage of the human race can answer this correctly.
Puzzle 1: House A
This is the only house where the car was pointed towards the street for a quick escape.
Puzzle 2: The leftmost shape
In the process of elimination, you’ll realize that the odd one out is the shape on the left, because it’s the only one that is not an odd one out!
The leftmost shape is special because it is not special!
1. The German lives in the green house, drinks coffee, smokes Prince, and has a fish.
2. The Norwegian lives in the yellow house, drinks water, smokes Dunhill, and has a cat.
3. The Danish man lives in the blue house, drinks tea, smokes Blend, and has a horse.
4. The British man lives in the red house, drinks milk, smokes Pall Mall, and has a bird.
5. The Swedish man lives in the white house, drinks beer, smokes BlueMaster, and has a dog.
He waits until it is night (he can see it through the hole in the ceiling) and then leaves through the glass tunnel.
Puzzle 5: 87
Turn the picture upside down.