Admit it or not, unwanted facial hair can be a severe struggle for most of us!
One of the worst nightmares can be waking up with a mustache! The unwanted hair positioned right above the upper lip and the edges of the face is a weekly battle! Waxing is one way to eliminate it but besides it’s painful, the chemicals are quite detrimental to our health.
Luckily, there’s a NATURAL solution to this problem. Seemingly it is a well-known secret from the middle-east and the women there have been practicing this for centuries. It doesn't just eliminate the hair but also mollifies the skin at the same time!
Additionally, the ingredients are all natural and are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Our skin captivates everything we put on it straight into our body and there is nothing that can be done the moment our skin is damaged!
So, here’s the recipe that’s going to save you from those nightmares!
You're going to need:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
1. Grind the oatmeal in a bowl.
2. Put some honey and lemon juice to it.
3. Stir the mixture and put it on the affected areas.
4. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off using lukewarm water.
5. Don't forget to moisturize your skin right after.
6. Do the procedure at least 2-3 times a week and continue for a month.
Watch this Youtube Video showing a natural ayurvedic home remedy that’s for facial hair removal.
Based on materials from APost
Video Credits: Homeveda