During these days young women lead very frantic lives and occasionally you can barely find ample time to visit the gym. Luckily, these exercises can help you to transform your body in just 15 minutes.
All of these exercises are easy to do at home. You’ll only need enough space and comfortable clothing. Here are the 5 exercises that you can perform daily, in less than 15 minutes that will transform your body after one month. In addition, there’s a bonus workout at the bottom of the article which is a very simple exercise that you can utilize as a warm-up.
- Lie down on the floor, belly down.
- Bend your elbows in 90-degree-angle.
- Raise your body engaging your core and stabilize your feet lifting up on your toes.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds on your first day.
Add 5 seconds every day, but don’t hold over 2 minutes. Keep in mind that you have to keep your back parallel to the floor and your belly muscles engaged.
- Stand on your knees and put both hands on the floor in front of you.
- Raise your left hand so it’s parallel to the floor.
- Stretch your right leg parallel to the floor.
- Hold this pose, count to 3, and switch the leg and arm.
Perform this exercise starting with 20 sets. Add 5 sets up until you reach 50. Don’t forget to breathe out the moment you stretch the arm and leg!
- Get yourself in a plank position.
- Position your hands under your shoulders.
- Push your body up by unbending your elbows.
- Afterward, bend your hands and touch the floor with your chest.
Begin with sets of 10. Add 2-5 sets each day based on to your capabilities. Don’t forget keep to your back and knees straight!
- Stand up and put your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and squat while raising your arms in front of you with the elbows bent.
- Stand back up while lowering your hands.
Begin with 10 sets. Add 5 sets throughout each workout up until you reach 50. You must keep your back straight and shoulders down.
- Lie down on your back.
- Bend your knees with your feet flat.
- Rest your hands next to your body with your palms down, pressing into the floor.
- Lift your belly and your back off the ground, breathing out and squeezing your glutes.
Hold the pose for 5 seconds and gradually release back to the initial position. Begin with 15 sets. Add 5 sets each time up until you reach 50. If it’s too hard during at first, place your hands away from the body.
Bonus! The magical warm-up exercise: Jumping Rope
Majority of the population can do jumping and you don’t even have to get out of your house or walk to the nearby park to do it. Just get a rope and jump for 5-10 minutes each time before you start training. This will heat up your body and protect you from getting hurt.
Tips on How to Achieve your Desired Goal
- Perform the exercises frequently. It’s best to train at the same time every day.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Your clothes must allow you to move freely and not be too tight.
- Remember to warm up before your training session.
- Follow the instructions for each workout. Read the instructions and have a closer look at the illustrations before you start.
- Add extra sets based on your size and fitness level. Don’t overtrain.
- Shoes must be comfortable and not slippery.
- Maintain healthy diet. You must eat more vegetables and lessen sweets.
- Drink enough water.
- Measure your body frequently so you can track your development.
Do you know other tricks that can help in being fit? Please share it with us in the comment section below!
Based on materials from Brightside
Illustrated by Leo Alvarado for Meow Gag